- Drop safety feature for enhanced security
- Self-contained drop in design
- Responsiveness and dependability
- Clean balanced break
- Comfortable rounded trigger
- Manufactured and assembled in house according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Single stage with 4.5-lb pull weight
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 4.5-lb
- Trigger Style: Curved Trigger
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
*Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
If you want an AR drop-in trigger that performs as well as or better than those built from component AR trigger kits available for AR platform rifles, RISE Armament has the option you’ve been waiting for. The RISE Armament LE145 is a single unit drop-in trigger assembly that is so well balanced that it performs well in almost any application. Use the LE145 as a tactical trigger for law enforcement or military or even as a hunting trigger. Wherever you take it, the LE145 is designed to shine when the pressure is on.
The LE145 Convenience and Performance in One Package
Whether your rifle is chambered in .308/7.62 or .223/5.56 the RISE LE145 is the AR drop-in trigger you’ve been waiting for. This sealed unit trigger features a 4.5-pound pull weight with an extremely clean balanced break. This one is responsive without being too jumpy to use as a tactical trigger. Its rock-solid dependability will make it a favorite of yours before long. Enjoy the comfort of a rounded trigger shoe with a smooth, no-bite profile. Slip your finger on and off with no grooves to catch you in the act.
It’s easy to install the LE145. You don’t need special tools or a lot of skill to get it right, unlike a lot of AR Trigger kits out there. When you want a safe, dependable trigger upgrade without the expense of a gunsmith, RISE Armament has you covered. The LE145 doesn’t require tuning after installation and fits most AR platform weapons without modification to the receiver.