MPN: AR0-TBB-55-NNC / AR0-TBB-55-NNF
- Frictionless Release Technology offer an exceptionally crisp break
- Short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger
- 5.5-lb pull-weight
- Patented TKR Technology™ minimizes overtravel so your sight picture experiences less disruption
- FLTWR Spring Technology™ - flat wire hammer spring provide more force into the hammer
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Two Stage
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 1.5-lb
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 4-lb
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
- AR-15 platforms
*Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
- 1x TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Combat Trigger
- 2x Allen Keys
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Combat Trigger is designed for use in the field. It is an excellent trigger for home defense or duty rifles and has multiple features that can elevate the performance of your AR-15.
The Combat Trigger from TriggerTech is a 2-stage trigger designed to have a similar feel to a high-end 1911 trigger. With its Frictionless Release Technology, it has a very smooth trigger pull with a clean and crisp break. The trigger also has a short and audible reset, allowing you to fire multiple shots quickly.
Being designed for combat use, this trigger has a 5.5-lb pull-weight, which ensures that you don't accidentally bump the trigger, but is still light enough to be depressed easily. This trigger assembly also used FLTWR Spring Technology™. It has a powerful flat wire spring, which allows the hammer to hit the firing pin with more force, decreasing the chances of light primer strikes and improving the overall reliability of your rifle.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Combat Trigger is available in a straight flat face and curved face profile.