MPN: ART-TBB-25-NNC / ART-TBB-25-NNF
- Finely tuned and designed to enhance the accuracy and precision for AR-10 rifles
- Frictionless Release Technology offer an exceptionally crisp break
- Short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger
- Pull-weight can be adjusted from 2.5 to 5 lbs.
- Pull weight is quickly and confidently be adjusted in 2 oz. increments
- Patented CLKR Technology™ features an easy-to-access adjustment screw to adjust your trigger’s pull weight quickly
- Patented TKR Technology™ minimizes overtravel so your sight picture experiences less disruption
- FLTWR Spring Technology™ - flat wire hammer spring provide more force into the hammer
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Two Stage
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 0.75-lb (Fixed)
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 1.75 - 4.25-lb (Adjustable)
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
- AR-10 platforms and pump action AR
- 1x TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-10 Adaptable Trigger
- 2x Allen Keys
The AR-10 and other .308 chambered AR pattern rifles can be very versatile. These rifles can do everything from personal defense to hunting and long-range shooting. However, for such a versatile rifle platform, you also need a versatile trigger that can give you the best performance in various applications.
Enter the TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-10 Adaptable Trigger. This enhanced, adjustable trigger allows the shooter to adjust the pull weight of the trigger assembly easily. They can increase or decrease the weight in 2 oz increments between 2.5 and 5 lbs, allowing a single trigger assembly to work as a long-distance shooting, competitive, and duty trigger.
The two-stage action gives this trigger an excellent feel. Its Frictionless Release System allows it to have a very smooth and crisp trigger pull, with a short reset and minimal over-travel for fast and accurate shooting. The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-10 Adaptable Trigger can also improve the reliability of your rifle. This trigger uses a patented flat wire hammer spring, which results in stronger and more consistent hammer strikes, decreasing the risk of light primer strikes.