MPN: AR0-TBS-25-NNF / AR0-TBS-25-NNC / AR0-TBB-25-NNF / AR0-TBB-25-NNC
- Frictionless Release Technology offer an exceptionally crisp break
- Short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger
- Pull-weight can be adjusted from 2.5 to 5 lbs.
- Pull weight is quickly and confidently be adjusted in 2 oz. increments
- Patented CLKR Technology™ features an easy-to-access adjustment screw to adjust your trigger’s pull weight quickly
- Patented TKR Technology™ minimizes overtravel so your sight picture experiences less disruption
- FLTWR Spring Technology™ - flat wire hammer spring provide more force into the hammer
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Two Stage
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 0.75-lb (Fixed)
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 1.75 - 4.25-lb (Adjustable)
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
- AR-15 platforms
*Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
- 1x TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Adaptable Trigger
- 2x Allen Keys
The trigger is one of the most important parts of building an AR-15. If you are building a competition rifle, you'd probably want a light trigger; however, for a general-purpose duty rifle, you would probably want a slightly heavier trigger pull. So, building an AR that can do everything well can sometimes be a little challenging.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Adaptable Trigger offers an excellent solution, with an incredible trigger that can easily be adjusted anywhere between 2.5 and 5 lbs. With a simple turn of a screw, you can make your trigger lighter or heavier.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Adaptable Trigger also comes with several other impressive features. It incorporates a Frictionless Release Technology, which allows the trigger pull to be very smooth with a clean and crisp break. Moreover, it has a very quick and audible reset, enabling you to shoot fast and accurate follow-up shots.
For added reliability, this Adaptable Trigger incorporates TriggerTech’s Patented FLTWR Spring Technology™. This means that the trigger assembly has a strong Flat Wire spring, which allows the hammer to hit the firing pin with more force, shutting down the chances of a light primer strike.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR-15 Adaptable Trigger is available in a straight face and curved profile.