MPN: AR9-TBB-33-NNC / AR9-TBB-33-NNF
- Enhance the accuracy and precision of your Pistol Caliber Carbine
- AR-9 trigger’s hammer design has more mass than standard AR-15 hammer, which increases inertia
- Frictionless Release Technology offers an exceptionally crisp break
- Short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger
- 3.5-lb pull-weight
- Patented TKR Technology™ minimizes overtravel so your sight picture experiences less disruption
- FLTWR Spring Technology™ - flat wire hammer spring provide more force into the hammer
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Two Stage
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 0.75-lb
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 2.75-lb
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
- AR9 platforms
*Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
- 1x TriggerTech 2-Stage AR9 Competitive Trigger
- 2x Allen Keys
When it comes to competitive shooting, many shooters use Pistol Caliber Carbines like an AR9. These 9mm AR pattern firearms have lower recoil and are easier to shoot. Moreover, the ammo is also cheaper than rifle ammunition.
You must install an enhanced trigger to build an AR9 for competitive shooting. The 2-Stage AR9 Competitive Trigger from TriggerTech is an excellent option. This trigger is designed explicitly for pistol-caliber carbines. Its hammer has more mass than a standard AR-15 trigger, which is ideal for the direct blowback operation system of most Pistol Caliber Carbines.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage AR9 Competitive Trigger features a Frictionless Release Technology, which results in a very smooth and crisp trigger pull. The pull weight on this competition trigger is 3.5 lbs, and it has a two-stage action with a very short reset for quick shooting. TriggerTech also incorporates their patented FLTWR Spring Technology on their AR9 Competitive Trigger. With a flat wire hammer spring, this technology allows for stronger hammer strikes, which improves reliability.