MPN: R70-TCB-13-TBF / R70-TCB-13-TBP
- Improve accuracy and precision on any Remington 700 model rifle
- Two-stage trigger
- Ticker Blocker - prevents the ticker from moving while on safe
- Sear Blocker - prevents the sear from dropping while on safe
- First-Stage Lockout - first-stage will not move while on safe, giving the shooter immediate confirmation that the safety is engaged
- First-Stage Safety - even when on fire the first-stage blocks the ticker until the first-stage is actuated
- Frictionless Release Technology (FRT) - true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel and outstanding reliability
- TKR Technology - minimizes overtravel and sets you up for the perfect reset
- CLKR Technology - pull weight is quickly and confidently adjusted from 1.5 - 4.0 lbs in 1 oz. increments
- Fully adjustable from 1 lbs. - 3.5 lbs. pull weight
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Internal Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Dark Gray
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Type: 2-Stage
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 8 oz. to 1.5 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 8 oz. to 2 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight: 1 lbs. - 3.5 lbs.
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
*Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range.
- Remington Model 700
The Remington 700 is a very accurate and precise rifle. If you want to make your Remington 700 rifle more accurate and reliable, you should check out the enhanced Remington 700 triggers from TriggerTech. They make a wide range of excellent triggers. However, the 2-Stage Remington 700 Special Trigger is one of their best offerings.
This two-stage trigger assembly comes with various safety mechanisms. It has a ticker block and a sear block when the safety is engaged. Moreover, the first stage pull of the trigger is also blocked with the safety, giving you a clear indication that the safety is engaged when you put your finger on the trigger. To further improve safety, the sear remains blocked until the first stage of the trigger is actuated, even when the rifle is on fire.
Like most TriggerTech products, this 2-Stage Remington 700 Special Trigger also incorporates a patented Frictionless Release Technology, which makes the trigger pull very smooth with zero creep and gives it a crisp and clean break. With the unique TKR technology, this trigger has minimum over-travel, with a short and perfect reset for accuracy and consistent shots.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage Remington 700 Special Trigger has an adjustable pull weight, which can be adjusted in 1 oz increments between 1 lb. and 3.5 lbs.