- Fits all standard lower receivers
- High-grade Stainless Steel
- Corrosion resistance properties will enhance your firearms reliability in the harshest environments
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Detents: 17-4 Stainless Steel (H900 Heat Treated)
- Springs: 17-7 Stainless Steel
- Most AR-15 and AR-10 lower receivers
- 2x Takedown/Pivot Detent
- 2x Takedown/Pivot Spring
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Spring
- 1x Buffer Retainer
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 1x Bolt Catch Plunger
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Magazine Catch Spring
Are you wrapping up that new build? Working on that upgrade? Maybe one of your pins or springs reached the end of its life and broke on you? In any of these events and a whole slew of others, you need the Fortis Enhanced Detent and Spring Kit. It doesn’t matter if it is for your AR-15 or AR-10 model; this kit is essential, it’s comprehensive, and the parts are built tough.
Why Your Weapon Needs The Fortis Enhanced Detent And Spring Kit
When it comes to your weapon system, quality is essential. First, it comes with all the necessities, from takedown detent to magazine catch spring, so you have everything you need in one go. Second, these parts are stainless steel, tempered, and coated with both quality and endurance in mind. You know that is a recipe for consistent, high-level performance.
How Your Shooting Experience Will Change
The little stuff matters, too. That means springs and detents can collectively make or break your shot. Whether on the range or in the field, you want to know that your springs will cycle consistently and that your detents will keep other parts in place. That is how this kit works for you: you know for a certainty that even the small pieces will perform with excellence.