- Set screw to retain takedown pin and detent for ease of installation
- Multi-Function End Plate is reversible to orientate sling loops to the desired side
- No peening or staking needed with the Anti-Rotation Castle Nut/End Plate design
- Made from ultra-lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anti-rotate QD socket
- Multiple sling attachment points
- Available in Red and Flat Dark Earth
- Available in Flat Dark Earth and Red finish!
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Multi-Function Endplate: 0.25 oz.
- Anti-Rotation Castle Nut: 0.63 oz.
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Ultralight Multi-Function Endplate
- 1x Anti-Rotation Castle Nut
- 1x Detent Set Screw
- 1x Anti-Rotation Set Screw
The Strike Industries reversible multi-function end plate and anti-rotation castle nut provide increased functionality for your AR-15 and AR-10 platform uppers. The assembly installs quickly without the need for any peening or staking and is made from ultra-lightweight aluminum with a choice of anodized color coatings.
The Strike Industries end plate and castle nut allow you to adapt a wide variety of aftermarket accessories to your AR platform. The Strike Industries end plate is readily reversible and the castle nut provides an anti-rotation QD socket, allowing you to choose the sling loop orientation that is best suited to your shooting style.
The Strike Industries end plate and castle nut are built from lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum and use a set screw, instead of a peened nut, to retain the receiver extension. This provides you with greater versatility when making modifications or additions to your AR platform and offers you multiple sling-loop attachment points. The red and flat dark earth anodized color options allow you to customize the look of your AR build.
The Strike Industries end plate and castle nut are simple to install and are compatible with all military spec AR 15s as well as AR-10 ArmaLite/DPMS uppers. Note that it is important not to tighten the castle nut past 35 foot-pounds, or 47.45 nM, of torque.
NOTE: Anodized areas that touch between end plate and castle nut will have expected minor scratches from torquing of the castle nut. Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary.