- Comes with a easily screw on blast shield
- Blast shield direct the sound forward away from the shooter and minimize the blast pattern
- Initial chambers allows combustion gases to travel inside the chamber for a longer period of time greatly reducing felt recoil
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitrite
- Muzzle Brake Core: 3.77 oz.
- Blast Shield: 1.59 oz.
- Muzzle Brake Core: 2.82"
- Blast Shield: 2.32"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle Brake Core: 1"
- Blast Shield: 0.85"
- Bore Diameter: 0.248"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- x1 Armaspec Rifter Linear Muzzle Brake Core
- x1 Blast Shield
- x1 Crush Washer
The Armaspec Rifter Linear Muzzle Brake for.223/5.56 caliber firearms is constructed with multiple chambers to help reduce recoil, and the included blast shield is designed to minimize muzzle blast significantly.
The Rifter muzzle brake is designed with various primary chambers for increased retention of the muzzle gases that dramatically reduce felt. The included Rifter blast shield further helps reduce blast pattern, so dust signature and recoil are much less noticeable when shooting from the prone position.
The Rifter linear muzzle brake has a one-inch stainless steel core and a blast shield, and both are coated with a black nitride finish for increased durability. The Rifter muzzle brake is designed not to weigh you down or get in your way. The brake's core weighs in at just 3.77 ounces, and the blast shield comes in at only 1.59 ounces for a total combined weight of just 5.36 ounces and has a total overall length of just 5.14 inches.
The Rifter linear muzzle brake attaches easily to muzzles having 1/2-28 pitch thread. The brake is installed by simply orienting the notch on the end of the muzzle brake with the 12 o'clock position on the barrel after installing the crush washer. The brake is then hand tightened and secured with a standard 3/4-inch box-end wrench, and the shield is then screwed on over the brake.