MPN: A04612 / A04613
- Advanced Convergent-Divergent (CD) port geometry yields maximum gas dynamic efficiency allowing 84% recoil reduction
- Safe 35-degree impingement angles prevent dangerous blowback from reaching the shooter in the event of a baffle strike
- The largest bore clearance in the industry improves forgiveness against misalignments providing maximum safety and accuracy
- Will not increase or generate secondary flash, minimizing flash related blast effects common to other devices
- Piloted drill-out ports allow customized multi-directional gas biasing to maintain a rock solid sight picture that does not move when firing
- Can be quickly installed or removed using a common adjustable wrench, or the included lightweight spanner tools
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Muzzle Brake: 416 Stainless Steel
- Lock Nut: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Ionbond or Matte Stainless Steel Finish
- Weight: 3.07 oz.
- Length: 2.54"
- Outer Diameter: 0.86"
- Bore Diameter: 0.28"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
Warning: Reverse venting design may cause excessive blast/concussion on barrels shorter than 14.5" and on bullpup style rifles.
- 1x Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake (5.56/.223)
- 1x Lock Nut
- 2x Spanner Wrenches
As technology moves, you either keep up or you're left out. When it comes to long-range shooting, you already know that any little edge makes a huge difference. I'm not talking about cheating, just using the available tools to do a better job. Even when it comes to which muzzle brake you choose, they are certainly not all the same. Precision Armament threw away the rules and created quite possibly the finest, long-range muzzle brake to date.
It's A Brand New Dance
When Precision Armament came out with their Accu-Washer system, they left the dated crush washer in the dust. However, the Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake employs an integrated timing nut. This simple approach far surpasses every other method for ease and precise muzzle brake timing. It's quick, easy and dead on the money. Now, this muzzle brake is going to be just right for most shooters. However, in another new twist, the Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake features piloted drill-out ports in its body. This means that should a shooter wish, its performance as a brake is customizable to any shooters particular needs.
Not only does the Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake give you the highest degree of recoil reduction available, but it also does it with your safety in mind. Its design allows for maximum bore clearance to minimize the chance of a round making contact with the brake. The ports are machined with 35-degree angles for its baffles. This further ensures that if anything does go wrong, you will stay safe. When you're behind your weapon you can be sure that no bullet fragments will ever come your way.