- Angled ports that provide excellent recoil control and minimize muzzle rise
- Faster return to target for more accurate follow-up shots
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- Compatible with 9mm carbines
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.43 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 0.865"
- Bore Diameter: 0.357"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Any .308/7.62/300BLK barrel with 5/8”-24 TPI
- 1x CMMG .308 ZEROED Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
Installing the muzzle brake can significantly improve your rifle’s performance, especially in the case of larger calibers and short barrels. Muzzle brakes work by redirecting the muzzle glasses in a certain way, which mitigates perceived recoil and muzzle rise, allowing you to be more accurate, and shoot quicker follow-up shots.
If you want a muzzle brake for your .308 caliber rifle, there are a few options as good as the CMMG .308 ZEROED Muzzle Brake. This muzzle brake has an aggressive design, with two large ports on each side, which help counter recoil. It also has several smaller ports on the top, which direct gasses upwards to decrease muzzle flip. To prevent any dust signature when firing from a prone position, the CMMG .308 ZEROED Muzzle Brake does not have any ports on the bottom.
The CMMG .308 ZEROED Muzzle Brake is made from durable 4140 steel and has a black nitride finish. It has a 5/8"-24 TPI thread pitch and works with multiple 30-caliber bullets like 300BLK. Installing the CMMG .308 ZEROED Muzzle Brake is straightforward, and it also comes with a crush washer to help you time the muzzle device properly.