MPN: MBHEK 338
- ATF approved linear compensator
- Constructed from grade 5 Titanium
- Directs muzzle blast and sound signature forward, away from the shooter
- Designed for CQB type weapons but can be used with any barrel length
- Moderately suppresses flash and reduces recoil
- 1.115"diameter tucks nicely into most slim handguard
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout / Other .30 Cal up to .338
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Satin Titanium or Black DLC
- Weight: 2.05 oz.
- Length: 2.51"
- Outer Diameter: 1.115"
- Bore Diameter: 0.373"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .30 Cal. barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch (Up to .338 Cal.)
- 1x V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator (.30 Cal)
- 1x Crush Washer
Most .30 caliber rifles have a hefty muzzle blast, especially if you use large calibers like .338 Lapua Magnum and 30.06. The muzzle blast can make it challenging to shoot accurately, and it can be very annoying, especially the loud cracking sound.
Well, if you want to make your 30-caliber rifles more comfortable and effective, the V Seven HELIOS-K Linear Compensator is an excellent muzzle device for you. This Linear compensator is designed to redirect the glasses from the muzzle blast forward and away from the shooter, along with the sound signature as well. It is ATF-approved and proudly made in the USA from grade 5 Titanium, so you can be sure that it can handle the blast of large calibers.
Works On Any Barrel Length
The V Seven HELIOS-K’s external diameter is only 1.115 inches. Therefore, it can fit in most slim profile handguards and is ideal for a CQB weapon, especially those chambered in .308 Winchester, 300 blackout, or similar calibers. Still, it can be used with any barrel length, even long-range shooting long range rifles.