- Fixed/Adjustable design – creates a rock-solid stock that eliminates movement and noise
- Has a solid fixed stock body with an adjustable butt pad
- Butt pad extends 1.25” with the touch of a button and is adjustable in .45” increments with four positions
- Mounted on Mil-Spec buffer tubes
- Ambidextrous QD swing swivel mounts
- 1913 Picatinny rail on the bottom for mounting monopods and other accessories
- Removable, fully adjustable and ambidextrous cheek riser system
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 12.24 oz.
- Length: 7" ( 8.25" Extended )
- Height: 5"
- Width: 1.61"
- AR-15 and most .308 AR style rifles with Mil-Spec carbine buffer tube
- 1x AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X
- 1x Adjustable Cheek Rest (installed)
- 1x Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad (Installed)
If you are building a long-range AR rifle, you need to have a stock that allows you to maximize the stability of your rifle. Standard Mil-Spec rifle buttstocks are decent and work great for regular shooting. However, when shooting for precision and accuracy at long range, you need a stock that allows for adjustability and a good cheek weld.
The AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is a very good option if you are looking for a highly adjustable and durable sniper buttstock for your AR-pattern rifle.
In any sniper buttstock, adjustability is one of the most critical factors. A sniper stock should be able to fit every shooter perfectly. Therefore, it should have an adjustable cheek rest, and a comfortable backplate, with an adjustable length of pull.
The AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X has all of these features and is very easy to use as well. The stock itself is adjustable for length, and the rubber backplate can also be extended for adjustments as small as half an inch.
The cheek rest is also adjustable using a screw and bolt system on the side of the stock. This allows for a comfortable grip on the rifle and offers an easier view through your optic. The cheek rest can also be removed if required.
All the adjustments on the AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X are solid and don't move of flex, which is essential for accuracy.
The AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X has a very customizable design; it comes with a Picatinny rail on the bottom of the stock, which can install a monopod for added stability when shooting from a table or on the ground.
Moreover, to help you attach slings, the stock has ambidextrous QD sling swivel mounts
Made From Durable Materials
The AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is very light while also being super durable and robust. It is made from high-quality polymer and only weighs about 12.24 oz. The AB Arms Urban Sniper Stock X is available in two color tones, one completely black and one in flat dark earth, with a black butt plate and cheek riser.