- Adjustable polymer cheek piece for comfortable use with all users
- Adjustable butt pad for increased usability with plate carriers or heavy gear
- Compatible with firearms that include 1913 rail adaptor
- Heavy-duty attachment clamp constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Reversable design for left-handed shooters
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Features 4 QD sling sockets
- Adds 8” to overall firearm length
- Constructed of high strength polymer, aluminum, and steel components
- Made in the USA
- Attachment Clamp: 4140 Steel
- Stock: 6061 Aluminum
- Cheek Piece: Polymer
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Attachment Clamp: Phosphate
- Stock: Anodized
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 1.66"
- Length: 8"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock such as the Sig MPX/MCX
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Midwest Industries Alpha Series Fixed Beam
- 1x Cheek Piece
- 2x Cheek Piece Mounting Screws
- 1x Stock with Rubber Buttpad
- 2x Stock Mounting Screws
- 3x Allen Wrenches