- Adjustable polymer cheek piece for comfortable use with all users
- Adjustable butt pad for increased usability with plate carriers or heavy gear
- Compatible with firearms that include 1913 rail adaptor
- Heavy-duty attachment clamp constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Reversable design for left-handed shooters
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Features 4 QD sling sockets
- Adds 8” to overall firearm length
- Constructed of high strength polymer, aluminum, and steel components
- Made in the USA
- Attachment Clamp: 4140 Steel
- Stock: 6061 Aluminum
- Cheek Piece: Polymer
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Attachment Clamp: Phosphate
- Stock: Anodized
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 1.66"
- Length: 8"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock such as the Sig MPX/MCX
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Midwest Industries Alpha Series Fixed Beam
- 1x Cheek Piece
- 2x Cheek Piece Mounting Screws
- 1x Stock with Rubber Buttpad
- 2x Stock Mounting Screws
- 3x Allen Wrenches
Are you looking for a modern, adjustable fixed stock for your rifle or SBR? Then, you should check out the Alpha Series Fixed Beam Stock from Midwest industries.
Personalized Comfort for Left- and Right-Handed Shooters
This completely adjustable stock has a reversible design, allowing left- and right-handed shooters to use it comfortably. Not just that, it is also fully adjustable with an adjustable polymer cheekpiece and butt pad for personalized comfort. In addition, the adjustable buttpad can be set at 5 different positions, allowing you to use it comfortably even when wearing heavy body armor.
The Alpha Series Fixed Beam Stock from Midwest industries is compatible with any firearm with a 1913 Picatinny rail stock adapter. It features a full-length locking lug for maximum strength and sturdiness.
High-Strength Aluminum and Steel Construction
This fixed stock is made from high-strength aluminum. Its attachment clamp is made from steel and features a polymer cheek riser and a rubber buttpad. The Midwest Industries Alpha Series Fixed Beam Stock is made in the USA, with the highest standards of craftsmanship to ensure.
You can also attach your sling to the Alpha Series Fixed-beam stock, and it comes with 4 OD sling attachment slots. Overall, it is an excellent minimalist stock that is both adjustable and comfortable.