CompMag AR-15 Fixed 10-Round Magazine
CompMag AR-15 Fixed 10-Round Magazine
- Ammunition feeding device designed to be contained in a firearm in such a manner that it cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action
- Allows you to keep the features you love on your AR (pistol grip, forward grip, collapsible stock, and flash hider)
- Load ammo from the side of the magazine - No need to "break your action" when reloading
- Does not require tools or loaders to reload
- Will load 10 rounds on a closed or open bolt
- Easy to install - Can be install less then a minute
- Impact and crush resistant - 150% thicker side walls than most polymer magazines
- Round counter indicates exactly how many rounds are left in your magazine
- Allows for easy clearing of type 3 malfunctions (such as double feeds)
*Can be used in California and other restrictive firearm states. Check your local and state laws before ordering.
*The CompMag has been designed to conform to the law as written in (2016) SB880 which define “fixed magazine” to mean an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action. At this point it has not been endorsed or approved by any law enforcement agency or regulatory body within the United States, due to their reluctance to endorse any compliance products. Even though CompMag, LLC. have had their Firearms Attorneys approve this product as a fixed magazine according to California law, your situation may be different. For example, putting a CompMag on a banned AR-15 or a short barreled rifle (SBR) will not make it compliant. Know your local/state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this product. If you are unsure whether or not you have an assault weapon, please contact a firearms attorney. CompMag LLC. and Wing Tacatical LLC are not held responsible for injury or damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use or modification of this device, nor are we held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations that may apply.
- Magazine Body: Polymer
- Magazine Spring: 17-7 Stainless Steel
- Magazine Charging Handle: Steel
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- Mil-Spec AR-15
- Will accept both .223 and 5.56 ammunition.
*Will not accept 300 Blackout without modification.
*NOT compatible with lowers that have a custom or extended magazine well. (such as Seekins SP225, Sharps Bros, and Spike's Jack.)
- 1x AR-15 CompMag
- 2x Mounting Screw
- 1x Stainless Steel Mounting Plate
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Locking Compound
Do you love the state you live in but hate the somewhat questionable gun laws imposed on honest shooters? Well, join the crowd. Many states laws regarding exactly what constitutes an assault weapon hinge on the presence of a detachable magazine. Here's your chance to keep the features on your AR the way you want them and abide by those laws without permanently modifying your AR. The CompMag AR-15 fixed magazine kit is all you need to make this happen.
Conformity Without Compromise
First of all, you don't want to functionally change the way your rifle runs. You like the pistol grip, the flash hider, the retractable stock, however, some states label your range rifle an assault weapon simply because it has one of these plus a detachable mag. CompMag has created a California legal AR magazine that you can quickly install and squash their arguments, at least for now. This little beast behaves like an AR-15 fixed magazine yet still lets you reload without fumbling for hardware and taking up too much range time.
Keep Your State and Your AR
I know that family, jobs and even simple stubbornness play a role in living where you want to. Some states require an AR-15 fixed magazine for any other neat toys to appear on your gun. So, simply get a CompMag AR-15 fixed magazine kit, drop it in in minutes, and shut them up. There's nothing long and drawn out about getting it going. You just remove the upper, drop in the CompMag component and then there's just one retainer plate and screw. That's it, now you have a California legal AR magazine that looks better than the standard mag.
Quick Demo of ...A quick video on how the AR-15 CompMag works. Visit us at comp...
The AR-15 Comp...How to Install and Load the AR-15 CompMag. CompMag, California...