- Unique, lightweight and functional dimpled pattern design
- Compatible with Mil-Spec Carbine buffer and buffer spring
- One size fits most Mid-Length receiver extension (buffer tube)
- Built-in non-rotating quick detachable (QD) slot
- Lightweight design eliminated the need for castle nut
- Made in the U.S.A.
This is a Battle Arms Development SABERTUBE Receiver Extension and Lightweight Buttstock combo, if you need just the Lightweight buttstock for your Mil-Spec buffer tube, please check out the Battle Arms Development Lightweight Buttstock.
- SABERTUBE: Billet 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Lightweight buttstock: Billet 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 hard anodized - black
- Length: 8.81"
- Weight: 6.55 oz.
- All Mil-Spec and most billet lower receivers
- 1x Battle Arms Development Sabertube
- 1x Battle Arms Development Lightweight Buttsock
- 1x End Plate
Does your AR-15 rifle or carbine seem to have a lot of "junk in the trunk" lately? Are you trying to maybe shed some weight off the back end? Perhaps you are entertaining an idea for a whole new custom lightweight build? If you are in the market for a minimalist lightweight buttstock with a truly unique appearance and highly functional design then look no further than the SABERTUBE by Battle Arms Development.
Battle Arms Development Sabertube Stock Combo
From its elegant eye-catching dimpled design to its one size fits most mid length and mil-spec compatibility, this buffer tube and buttstock combo is sure to add an element to your carbine or rifle build that will leave you being the envy of the range.
The Battle Arms Development SABERTUBE Lightweight Buttstock is made from aircraft aluminum it maintains an ultralight carry weight perfectly suited for long days in the field, or equally long admiring sessions on the rack, or maybe just a fast and easy to handle home defense rifle or carbine. The SABERTUBE Lightweight Buttstock features a built-in non-rotating QD socket further enhances its functionality. The sleek hard anodized black finish can complement any AR-15 rifle or carbine setup or build. Like all products by Battle Arms Development, the SABERTUBE lightweight buttstock is proudly made in the USA.