- Made from cost friendly cast process instead of CNC
- Enlarged control surfaces for positive engagement
- Lightweight but robust design
- Raised "T-shaped" heel provides positive and distinctive control surface for locking bolt back
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch without interference
- Elegant tapered control surface and skeletonized design
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations
- Material: 8620 heat treated cast steel
- Finish: Manganese phosphate black
- Weight: 0.39 oz.
- AR-15 lower receiver
If you’ve got designs on upgrading an AR platform rifle, but you need to keep a reign on the budget, you don’t have to stick with Mil-Spec controls. You have options outside suffering from the poor ergonomics provided by Mil-Spec setups. Wing Tactical is proud to present a variety of value-priced components that let the shooter get a custom fit without breaking the bank. One of our favorites is the Battle Arms Development Cast Lightweight Enhanced Bolt Catch. This is the perfect skeleton bolt catch for a build with a budget that you still want to feel right.
B.A.D. AR-15 Cast Enhanced Bolt Catch: Quality Feel Without the Extra Cost
Every operator wants better than Mil-Spec performance but not every build has room in the budget to allow for all billet controls. Battle Arms Development offers an option for the utility build that will give you the feel of a custom favorite. The Battle Arms Development AR-15 Cast Enhanced Bolt Latch offers superior ergonomics over its Mil-Spec counterparts in a cast component that costs a fraction of what it’s billet counterparts are priced at.
Improved Contact Surfaces, Lightweight Design
The BAD Cast AR-15 Enhanced Bolt Catch is a skeleton bolt catch so it doesn’t add unwanted weight to your AR build. Multi-directional serrations on the contact surfaces of this catch give the operator positive purchase, even in adverse conditions. This is the one you want for intuitive operation. A unique heel features a t-shape that gives quality control for bolt lock back. This BAD Cast Skeletonized bolt catch is even directly compatible with Norgon’s Ambi-Catch without the need for adjustments.