- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube up to 1.25" diameter
- AFT approved for pistol use (Comes AFT approval letter)
- Though glass-reinforced polymer
- Lightweight at only 5 oz.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Quick and simple to install, mounts rigidly
- Provides extra support during firing
- Pistol's sights align naturally with the eye
- Veteran designed, manufactured and sold
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Length: 6.25"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 5"
- Fits all pistols equipped with an AR-style buffer tube up to 1.25" in diameter.
Building an AR pistol is a fairly simple affair, but building one that you’re really comfortable with and shooting it well can be a little more complicated. One way to give the shooter more control over the accuracy of an AR pistol is to equip it with a stabilizer. There are plenty of options on the market for the average armorer to choose from, but if you want a no-nonsense, lightweight pistol brace that works and won’t cost you an arm and a leg, the KAK Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer is an easy pick.
Shockwave Blade by KAK Industry
The KAK Shockwave Pistol Stabilizer is a lightweight, blade style pistol arm brace that installs on most standard pistol buffer tubes in virtually no time. Simply slip it into place on the existing buffer tube on your AR pistol and lock it down with the included set screw.
KAK Shockwave for Your AR Pistol
The KAK Shockwave Pistol Stabilizer is constructed of super-strong, fiberglass reinforced polymer for durability in the field. Its sleek design is easy to handle, unobtrusive and weighs less than half of the Sig pistol stabilizer. While it does have a similar appearance to many simplified AR stocks, this Blade style stabilizer is designed to provide support while shooting one handed. Simply brace the Shockwave Stabilizer’s fin against your inner forearm while shooting. If you’d like to add a strap for more security there are multiple slots integrated into the design of the Shockwave Pistol Stabilizer that will accept a sling web or another type of strapping system of your choice.
The KAK Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer is manufactured in the U.S.A. and veteran designed for ease of use in real world situations.