MPN: KR-9.5-KM / KR-12.5-KM / KR-15.5-KM
- One-piece free float design
- Continuous picatinny rail across the top
- KeyMod slots double as QD sling mounts
- KeyMod accessories can be mounted at 3, 6, or 9 o'clock positions
- Includes proprietary barrel nut system
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Affordable upgrade for AR-15 with factory plastic handguard
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with barrel nut and hardware):
- 9.5-Inch: 8.32 oz.
- 12.5- Inch: 9.77 oz.
- 15.5- Inch: 11.39 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.6"
- Height: 2.11"
- Width: 1.8"
- Actual Length:
- 9.5-Inch: 9.375"
- 12.5- Inch: 12.375"
- 15.5- Inch: 15.375"
- 1x Kaw Valley Precision Konza KeyMod Handguard
- 1x Proprietary barrel nut system
- 6x Mounting screws
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Gas tube alignment pin
If you're looking for a free-floating rail for your AR that's more than just eye candy, then it's time to move into the Kaw Valley world. The Kaw Valley Precision KeyMod Handguard is a top-tier product that made in the U.S.A. at an affordable price.
Let Them See What They're Missing
The KVP Konza KeyMod Handguard is made for the shooter who demands performance as well as durability. Most of us have seen some poorly made handguards out there that kind of look right but they won't hold up. Some even have had their KeyMod slots running in the wrong direction. Now, that's going to be aggravating when it comes to mounting your accessories. The Kaw Valley Precision KeyMod Handguard has slots that allow you to mount any accessory at either the three, six, or nine o'clock position. Of course, it has a Picatinny rail running all along its top. Therefore, sights and optics can be attached anywhere along the way.
KVP Konza KeyMod Handguard Is Your "Wild Child"
This new KVP Konza KeyMod Handguard is not stamped out of some cheap tin. It is CNC machined out of tough, anodized aluminum. It's both lightweight and strong, when you grab onto this rail you know that you've got a handful of quality. The areas between the KeyMod slots are braced with angled structural supports. They give your Kaw Valley Precision KeyMod Handguard strength along with a wicked attitude. Its design is tight enough to keep your fingers from accidentally going where no finger should go. While its open enough to let the heat dissipate and keep your barrel cool. When you need KeyMod versatility in a tough handguard, Kaw Valley Konza is at the top of your shortlist.