Strike Industries Enhanced AR-15 Lower Parts Kit (No Pistol Grip)
- Includes Strike's Industries Enhanced Lower Parts
- 4 ½ to 5 ½ lbs trigger pull
- SI ENHANCED LOWER PARTS:
- Enhanced Bolt Catch - features improved grip surfaces and angles
- Enhanced Magazine Catch
- Enhanced Magazine Catch Button - features improved grip surface
- Enhanced Pivot Pin - longer of the two large pins.
- Enhanced Takedown Pin - smaller of the two large pins.
- SI Selector Lever - 2 included in package
- SI Selector End Plate
- SI 60-90° 3-in-1 Selector Shaft - with screws
- Bolt Catch Spring - easily confused with the disconnector spring; disconnector spring is tapered though.
- Buffer Retainer Spring - second largest coil type spring in the kit.
- Disconnector Spring – slightly larger than bolt-catch spring, identifiable because one end is a little bit wide than the other.
- Hammer Spring - largest of all the springs.
- Magazine Catch Spring - this is the largest coil spring in the kit.
- Pivot Detent Spring - same as the takedown detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Selector Spring - similar to the takedown and pivot detent springs, but larger diameter; there will only be one of these.
- Takedown Detent Spring - same as the pivot detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Trigger Spring - the smaller of the two largest springs.
- Bolt Catch Plunger – mushroom shaped pin
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin - smaller of the two roll pins.
- Hammer Pin – solid pin with machined grooves; can be inserted from either side.
- Pivot Detent - same as takedown detent; both sides usually rounded or semi-conical.
- Selector Detent - one end is flat, the other pointed/semi-conical.
- Takedown Detent - same as pivot detent; both sides usually rounded.
- Trigger Pin - same as hammer pin; can be inserted from either side.
- Buffer Retainer – large hollow barrel with small pin protruding from the top
- FIRE CONTROL GROUP:
- Trigger: – Investment cast trigger, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Hammer: – Investment cast hammer, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
Upgrading and building AR-15s requires what feels like a million tiny springs and pins when you try to sit down and list them all. Worse than that if you were to forget to order something, one little spring is liable to hold up your whole build for days while you place another order and wait for shipping. When you’re ready to do a lower build the best move is to buy an AR15 Lower Parts Kit. One of the best options out there for a complete AR lower parts kit is the Strike Industries Enhanced AR-15 Lower Parts Kit. With this one you get all the parts you need to assemble a complete AR-15 Lower, all you need to add is the pistol grip and trigger guard.
The Strike Industries Enhanced AR-15 Lower Parts Kit includes all of the upgrade parts offered in Strike’s Builder’s AR15 Lower Parts Kit plus a complete fire control group featuring the superior quality of Strikes Investment cast trigger and hammer. These components are precision machined, heat-treated, precision ground and phosphate treated. Strike presents the complete package with all of the parts needed to give you the best shooting experience available in a comprehensive AR Lower parts kit.
The Enhanced parts included in the Strike Industries Enhanced AR-15 Lower Parts Kit allow you to operate the mag catch and bolt catch with the added confidence of improved grip on the operating surfaces of both. The kit also includes all of the Enhanced parts in and upgraded Strike safety selector as well as premium upgraded Pivot and Takedown pins. Yes, you could say it, it’s all that.