MPN: SC-AR-CUR / SC-AR-STR
- Can be used with steel-cased ammo as well as .22
- A high quality AR-15 trigger that makes your AR feel like a bolt
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Compatible with .22, .223/5.56mm, .30 cal
- Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coated trigger shoe - low coefficient of friction and high micro-hardness
- Available in curved and straight trigger shoe
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Housing: Anodized Green
- Trigger Shoe: Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 4-lb
- Trigger Style: Curved Trigger
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- Most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
If you’re looking for a high-quality AR Fire Control Group there are a number of different options that will work for most applications, but if you want a really good drop-in option for AR trigger replacement that won’t break the bank, your choices will be a little more limited. Wing Tactical has a quality option from Velocity Triggers’ SC AR Trigger creates an AR with the feel of a great bolt-action sporting rifle.
A Drop-in AR Fire Control Group with Feel and Accuracy in Mind
Velocity Triggers AR AC Trigger is a smooth operating single stage trigger designed to bring great feel, reliable operation, and accuracy to AR platform rifles. This is a completely encapsulated drop-in trigger assembly that plays well with .22, 2.23/5.56, and 30 caliber systems. A smooth trigger pull and clean, crisp break make for an awesome trigger feel and performance that’s sure to improve your accuracy.
Next Generation Coating for Great Wear Resistance
To ensure a long duty life without sacrificing performance, Velocity has added a DLC coating to the AR Steel Casing Trigger model. The Diamond Like Carbon Coating is an extremely hard coating with a great friction rating. That means it’s going to operate smoothly and resist wear far better than older Mil-Spec coatings. If you’re concerned about additional wear due to the use of Steel Cartridge Ammunition, Velocity made this one for you. We think this is a great trigger for just about anyone, but if you’ve got an AR that you use for frequent training or you’re an obsessive range shooter and go through a lot of ammunition, and you need an AR trigger replacement, the DLC coating is going to be your best friend. Even the highest volume shooters will take comfort in the protection that DLC coating provides the SC AR Trigger.