- Two-piece construction for easy installation and reduced profile
- Provides larger contact surface for positive activation
- Compatible with most AR-15 and AR-10 pattern receivers
- Weight: 0.3 oz. (including button, paddle, and screws)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized
- All Mil-Spec AR-15 and AR-10 lower receivers and most Billet lower receivers
- 1x Magpul Extended Paddle
- 1x Magpul Enhanced AR Magazine Release Button
- 2x Set Screws
Magpul Industries exists to provide operators with products that make life easier. They don’t produce flavor of the month products to turn a profit, they produce the parts and accessories that real operators need. When you really need a better extended mag release, you can bet that Magpul’s Enhanced AR Mag Release will offer the features you’re looking for.
Magpul Enhanced AR Magazine Release: Real Drop in Compatibility
This Enhanced Magpul Mag Release installs easily in most AR-15 and AR-10 receivers, no tinkering required. You don’t need a gunsmith or a degree in engineering to make this mag release work with your rifle. Bolt on installation makes it easy to get the kind of smooth operation you’re looking for in an extended mag release.
Quality Materials No-Nonsense Design
The Enhanced Magpul Mag Release is machined from quality American aluminum that provides both strength reduced weight. It features a large contact surface so you can easily operate it even when you’re in the thick of things. No need to hunt or take that extra heartbeat to think about operating this catch, it’s right there where it should be and big enough that you won’t miss. No fumble, no pause, swift reloading without question.
American Ingenuity American Craftsmanship
The Magpul Enhanced Mag Release is purpose designed by the folks at Magpul Industries to serve the needs of field operators everywhere. Each piece is crafted by American workers who share the Magpul ideology. They’re proud to bring you the products you need to enter the arena with an unfair advantage.