- Unique design maximizes smooth, quiet left-to-right action and internally limits rotation.
- Phase 5 custom-machined proprietary castle nut included
- Hardware allows sling attachment to fit Mil-Spec buffer tubes.
- Rugged material allows for maximum strength and durability
- Material: Billet steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 1.25 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Phase 5 Tactical Ambidextrous Revolving Sling Attachment Endplate
- 1x Castle Nut
While there are numerous left-handed AR-15 sling mounts on the market, very few of them offer true ambi functionality. The Phase 5 Tactical Revolving Sling Attachment Solution (REVO-SAS) is designed to mitigate this problem with a mounting point that rotates freely from side to side, so your weapon can be slung over the left or right shoulder without having to change over any parts.
The rotation mechanism is whisper quiet, so you don't have to be concerned about it rattling or squeaking with movement. You can bet that this mount will stand up to heavy use and rough conditions thanks to the billet steel construction and Mil-Spec phosphate coating. This sling mount can be easily installed on your AR-15 buffer tube with the included castle nut.