- The 3 prongs were chosen for maximum strength to ensure the FLAME could handle the abuse of hard duty
- Effectively reduces muzzle flash from any barrel length
- The FLAME Flash Hider is ideal for suppressed shooters with direct-thread cans
- MuzzLok Nut included - no crush washer needed
- Easy on and off
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Material: Steel
- Finish: QPQ Salt Bath Nitride
- Weight: 3.53 oz. (with MuzzLok Nut)
- Length: 2.627" (with MuzzLok Nut)
- Outer Diameter: 0.875"
- Bore Diameter: 0.25"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Faxon Firearms FLAME 3-Prong Flash Hider (.223/5.56)
- 1x MuzzLok Nut
If you’re looking for quality 5.56 flash hider that stands out from the crowd, look no further than the FLAME Faxon Flash Hider. This 3-prong flash hider is both effective and impressive to look at, a combination we know you’re going to love. If you need more to keep your interest, Faxon has built-in essential qualities like durability and added their exclusive Muzzlok mounting system to make this one of the easiest muzzle devices on the market to install and time in the field.
You’ll Want it for the Look but Tell Them It’s the Quality
Either way, you’re a winner. The unique fluted look of the FLAME 3-prong flash hider is strong and distinctive. You could say it’s sculpted, but really, it’s a quality precision engineered 5.56 flash hider. Faxon has created this one to appeal to your eye, but it will keep you on the hook because it’s machined from barrel grade steel and given an ultra-smooth QPQ Nitride coating for a fluid, flawless look. It works equally well on most barrel lengths and applies easily using Faxon’s own Muzzlok application system.
So What Is MUZZLOK?
To put it simply, it’s the greatest innovation since pre-sliced bread! Okay, so maybe that’s an overstatement, but this really is a revolutionary improvement on previous methods of securing and timing muzzle devices. Say goodbye to crush washers. Muzzle devices equipped with Faxon Firearms MUZZLOK feature are easy to install and remove in the field. The MUZZLOK system replaces washers and shims with a revolutionary extension nut which can be used to adjust the overall length of the device so that it’s easy to reach the correct rotational timing for your application. Once you reach the proper timing, torque the device in place at a 20-25 pounds. There’s nothing extra to buy, or foul up or even overcome when applying or removing the FLAME Faxon flash hider MUZZLOK makes it simple and as near painless as it gets.