- Three-prong curved design reduces muzzle flash significantly
- 1 small port on the top aid in muzzle climb reduction
- Wrench flats on muzzle brake for easy installation
- Comes with a Mil-Spec stainless steel pre-hardened crush washer
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.47 oz.
- Length: 2.51"
- Diameter: 0.749"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Mission First Tactical 3-Prong Flash Hider (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
The best shooters always make it look so easy. Mission First Tactical will help you make it look easy. You need your weapon to do its part so you can do yours. First, you need the right equipment. The Mission First Tactical 3-prong flash hider is the right equipment for you. It's simple, but effective.
Your Targets Will Almost Mark The Bulls-Eyes For You
This three-prong flash hider becomes a natural extension of your barrel. The unique forward spiral design of the prongs is most effective at diffusing and obscuring muzzle flash. Meaning you get to see less muzzle flash, and more target. You may be blazing away down-range, but they don’t need to see you doing it. This 3-prong flash hider is vertically ported to ease a bit of muzzle rise. You will tame down your weapon while remaining dang hard to locate. Just imagine a shot ringing down-range, echoes come from everywhere. You hunker down searching for the tell-tale flash, but your search is in vain. It’s just a ghost. That ghost could be you!
If Looks Could Kill
Right out of the box your new three-prong flash hider begs to be on your weapon. Its' classic black finish and sleek prongs will make your weapon look lean and mean. This 3-prong flash hider looks perfect on a barrel without a full shroud. However, in any configuration, it will get the job done. Its’ job is to help you do your job.