- Aggressive design features four prongs with serrated points
- Creates instant air flow to eliminate gas combustion
- Compact and lightweight
- Significantly reduce muzzle flash, so that the user's night vision won't need to constantly readjust.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Crush washer included
- Compatible with the Strike Industries Oppressor Concussion Reduction Device
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 45C Steel
- Finish: Parkerized (Matte Black)
- Length: 1.733''
- Outer Diameter: 0.859"
- Weight: 1.94 oz.
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Any .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Strike Industries Cloak Flash Hider (5.56 / .223)
- 1x Crush Washer
Sometimes you don’t need a big can on the end of your barrel, but you do need to preserve your night vision and the element of surprise. Strike Industries heard the call and answered it with the Venom Flash hider a while back, but they knew they could do it better and kept working the problem. We’re happy to introduce you to the product of that tenacity, the Strike Industries Cloak flash hider.
Small Form, Big Performance
The Cloak Flash hider is even smaller than its predecessor, coming in at just 4.4 cm in length and an outer diameter of 2.2 cm. Strike's Cloak flash hider is so good at reducing muzzle flash that you won’t have to wait for your night vision to recover when you shoot. Nighttime target acquisition just became a whole lot easier. You’ll be sharper in the field, with less loss of orientation and better situational awareness without the blinding effects of unmitigated muzzle flash. That flash suppression keeps you safer in the field as well. They can’t hit what they can’t see.
How It Works
The advanced design of the Strike Industries Cloak flash hider creates airflow that effectively eliminates the combustion of gas that creates flash on firing.
The Strike Industries Cloak flash hider is so easy to install it’s pretty much universally compatible with .223/5.56 rifle systems. The Cloak flash hider simply screws on to any ½ x 28 threaded .223/5.56 barrel and can be timed with a basic crush washer. There are no special fittings required. Those of you who are looking for a couple more inches for that 14.5-inch barrel will find Strike has your back. The Cloak is supplied pre-drilled for an easy permanent pin weld installation.