- 2-port design for lateral gas dispersion for recoil reduction
- 4 ports on the top aids muzzle climb
- 3 prongs in the front directs gas and concussion forward away from shooter and reduces muzzle flash
- Slim profile matches the contour of pencil or M4 profile barrel
- Wrench flats on muzzle brake for easy installation
- Comes with a Mil-Spec stainless steel pre-hardened crush washer
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 0.746"
- Bore Diameter: 0.25"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Mission First Tactical Slim 3-Prong Ported 5.56 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
If you’re looking for your first muzzle brake or your last, this is it. The Mission First Tactical slim Muzzle Brake is the one you need for your pencil barrel. Just hold it and you'll know class, style, and performance is in your hand. High-end performance you get at low cost. You will try it, buy it, and never regret it!
How Did They Think Up That Port Design?
This slim muzzle brake gives you everything you could ever want, and more! The unique design of this 3-prong ported muzzle brake will tame even the wildest weapon. First, you get four ports on top, they keep your barrel down so that quick follow-up round will be on its way fast. Two side ports work over-time to virtually eliminate recoil. Just double-tap and move on without wincing. Finally, three front prongs direct the rest of the gases away from you. This means whether you’re firing inside or out the sound won’t pound your ears. The front prongs also reduce muzzle flash.
This Muzzle Brake Oozes Both Looks and Performance
You get a classic black, bold device. The slim muzzle brake is machined from solid stainless steel giving you a light-weight brake that’s super strong. Fire it once and you will know the designers of this muzzle brake took performance a step further. Performance that has never been known to anyone. This baby looks like it belongs at the end of your pencil profile barrel. When you get this slim muzzle brake you’ll never let it leave your muzzle!