- 3 horizontal port holes direct gas to the side for recoil reduction
- 2 vertical ports on the top reduces muzzle climb
- No bottom slots to keep the dust down during low level shooting
- Slim profile matches the contour of pencil or M4 profile barrel
- Wrench flats on muzzle brake for easy installation
- Comes with a Mil-Spec stainless steel pre-hardened crush washer
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.752 oz.
- Length: 2.25"
- Diameter (muzzle end): 0.750"
- Height: 0.815"
- Width: 0.875"
- Bore Diameter: 0.251"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Mission First Tactical Tapered 3-Port Compensating Muzzle Brake (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
Do you want to take a walk on the wild side? Not everybody does. A lot of the crowd likes to be tame. But, if you dare reach for the top here it is. The Mission First Tactical tapered three port compensating muzzle brake is top of the line.
She’s Been Ported and Relieved, For Your Pleasure
This compensating muzzle brake is precision machined right here in the USA. Every curve, every port is in exactly the right place. This high-end upgrade makes your barrel complete. Your eyes will love looking at it. Your shoulder will love the recoil that’s not there. You will love the tight groups it leaves on target. Your competitors will hate you for all of it. Let’s make them jealous. This compensating muzzle brake merges like one with your barrel. Unlike some others that look like they should be somewhere else, but don’t know where.
This Is for Your “Top Gun”
Whether you want the finishing touch to your custom build or an awesome addition to your old favorite. This tapered muzzle brake is your choice! It’s been perfectly bored for superior accuracy, and precision machined for rapid-fire delivery. Every detail of this compensating muzzle brake has been meticulously engineered to perfection. Guaranteeing your satisfaction whether you’re just looking at it, or letting it rip on the range. All you have to decide now is are you just going to look. Or are you going to get you some!