- Designed with computer aided flow dynamics
- Reduce side concussion while retain braking efficiency
- Advanced internal geometry actively draws the gasses out and thrusts the gasses forward through vents
- Proprietary quick detach mounting system for rapid attachment
- Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Length: 2.9"
- Outer Diameter: 1.55"
- Strike Industries Venom Flash Hider (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Checkmate Comp (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries King Comp (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Mini King Comp 9MM
- Strike Industries J-Comp Gen2 (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Sierra Comp (.223 and .308)
- Strike Industries Triple Crown Comp (.223 and .308)
If you’re a fan of Strike Industries Muzzle devices, you know how good their compensators are. The only problem with most great compensators is the punishment they deal out in the form of the concussion that they produce due to the overpressure compensators produce. The answer to the concussion problem is usually to add a device to further manage the problem, but most add-on CRD muzzle devices are little more than crude cans that reduce concussion to the sides but hurt the ability of devices to act as linear brakes and have little else to offer. Strike Industries has addressed the issue head-on for fans of their compensators with the Strike Industries Oppressor.
What is The Oppressor?
The Strike Industries Oppressor is a purpose-built concussion reduction device and blast management device designed to be fitted to Strike’s compensators with a proprietary attachment system. It takes so little fuss to attach the Oppressor that you can do it in transition to prone shooting without missing a beat. The Oppressor isn’t just another can. It’s a quality CRD muzzle device that attaches to the front end of compatible muzzle devices and uses advanced internal geometry to direct gasses forward through vents giving it additional purpose enhancing linear braking.
The Strike Industries Oppressor is a quality concussion reduction device manufactured for you by the dedicated designers at Strike Industries. The Oppressor is precision machined from 1045 carbon steel and finished in black nitride for long-term protection from the effects of handling and the elements.