- Interlocking clamps for an extremely secure fit
- Stainless steel threads and swivel connection
- Highly reinforced polymer construction
- Smoother, low drag profile
- Stronger and 25% lighter than Gen 1
- Universally compatible with all known QD swivel connectors (including those used in Magpul's QD slings and other brands)
- Material: Polymer body and stainless steel swivel connection
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10 with carbine length buffer tube
- 1x Z-360 Gen2 Sling Mount
- 2x Mounting Screws
- 1x Hex Key
Make sling attachment easy with the Tactical Link Z-360 Gen2 Sling Swivel Mount! This AR15 sling mount is constructed from high-strength polymer and stainless steel. This provides a simultaneous increase in strength and decrease in weight over the Gen1.
The interlocking clamps and stainless steel threads make sure your sling mount holds up and stays in place even under rigorous use. The Z-360 sling mounting point is located at the center, eliminating the need for a separate left-handed model.
The Tactical Link Z-360 is compatible with all quick detach sling connectors. The low-profile design means that it will not interfere with operation of your charging handle. You can install this AR15 sling mount on any Mil-Spec or commercial buffer tube with no permanent modifications or gunsmithing knowledge necessary!
The Tactical Link Z-360 Gen 2 Sling Swivel Mount comes in: Black and Flat Dark Earth. **Flat Dark Earth color is matched to the Magpul product line to provide a seamless color match between parts.