- Spring-loaded, internal detent rod for easy installation and take-down
- Constructed with durable aluminum
- CED coating - chemically resistant, mechanically durable, and pleasant in appearance
- Cut-out window for easy disassembly on any AR-15 receiver
- Noise-reduction rubber padding that makes it nearly 100% silent during activation
- "True Seal" internal lip that seals the port tighter than traditional dust cover designs
- Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on receiver
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Cathode Electro Deposition (CED)
- Weight: 0.63 oz.
- Length: 3.1"
- Height: 0.91"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper Receiver
**Will not properly fit Aero Precision M4E1 upper receivers.
**Will not properly function with the Lantac E-BCG due to carrier and bolt design.
Applying blue Loc-tite to the ball detent thread is strongly recommended after being adjusted.
- 1x Aluminum Ultimate Dust Cover (UDC)
- 1x Ejection Port Cover Spring (Installed)
- 1x Ejection Port Cover Pin (Installed)
- 2x Rubber Pads
When you need a new AR-15 dust cover, you’ll find that there are a few choices on the market. Unfortunately, they’re not all created equal, so it’s important to choose the ejection port cover that best fits your system. Many shooters would like to use custom dust covers but find that much of what is on the market isn’t what they had in mind. If you need an AR-15 dust cover and you’d rather not have a polymer version, the Strike Industries AR-15 Aluminum Ultimate Dust Cover just might be the one for you.
It’s not Flashy, It’s Purpose Built
While other manufacturers’ focus on style when they produce custom dust covers, Strike industries dust cover is more about substance. These aluminum dust covers are furnished with the spring and pin needed for installation. This dust cover is designed with an adjustable set screw that allows the user to make corrections for a worn receiver. If you prefer a lighter or stronger opening tension, the adjustability of the Strike Industries Dust Cover allows you to fine tune tension. You’re not at the mercy of production spring tension anymore. The cherry on top of the UDC is Strike’s patent-pending padding that gives you near silent operation instead of the standard clanking ejection port cover.
From the integrated detent screw to the hearty aluminum cover itself, the Ultimate Dust Cover is designed in the U.S. and manufactured from quality materials you can count on. It’s given a high tech CED coating that’s finer and more durable than traditional finishes. Sleek, and quiet, the Strike Industries Ultimate Aluminum Dust Cover takes care of business without calling attention to itself and that’s just what you need.