MPN: NIBXUF / NIBXUFB / NIBXUFDE
- NiB-X nickel boron surface coating inside and out
- NiB-X coating provide a lubricious surface and ensures smooth cycling as it minimizes fouling or grit adhesion
- "T" numbers engraved
- Machined shell deflector, forward assist slot, and dust cover port (port door and forward assist not included)
- M4 style feed ramps
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 parts
- Available in NiB-X Nickel Boron (Silver finish), NiB-X Nickel Boron with Black Ceramic Topcoat, and NiB-X Nickel Boron with Flat Dark Earth Ceramic Topcoat
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- NiB-X Nickel Boron
- NiB-X Nickel Boron with Black Ceramic Topcoat
- NiB-X Nickel Boron with Flat Dark Earth Ceramic Topcoat
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
While billet uppers have been popular for some time, there are some very good reasons that forged uppers continue to hold their own on the market. Forged Uppers are strong, the grain of the metal aligns during the forging process creating better strength than many billet uppers can boast. After machine finishing, forged uppers offer quality fitment and remain within tight tolerances. If you’re looking for a quality Nickel Boron coated upper receiver, the WMD guns NiB-X Nickel Boron coated upper receiver is an excellent quality AR-15 upper available in a variety of outer finishes for you to choose from, so you can create your ideal rifle.
WMD Guns NiB-X AR Upper Receiver
WMD’s NiB-X A3/A4 upper receivers feature M4 feed ramps. These are stripped 7075 T6 forged aluminum receivers. Use one of these receivers as the foundation for your next AR build and give yourself complete control over the final product. Each of these receivers features a full coat of WMD’s proprietary NiB-X Nickel Boron surface coating. Wing Tactical offers solid NiB-X uppers as well as uppers externally coated with ceramic topcoats. Ceramic coated uppers are available in Flat Dead Earth or Black and are all NiB-X inside, so they retain the important abrasion and friction resistance and self-lubricity of this next-generation Nickel Boron product. NiB-X features nearly double the hardness of Anodized aluminum finishes and wears 30% longer than hard chrome finishes.
Choose WMD NiB-X Components from Wing Tactical
Wing Tactical is proud to give our consumers access to a wide variety of cutting-edge components, including WMD Guns’ NiB-X AR-15 uppers. We believe these uppers represent a great value to shooters of all kinds. Choose a NiB-X upper and give yourself an edge.