MPN: R70-SBB-14-TBC / R70-SBB-14-TBF / R70-SBS-14-TBC / R70-SBS-14-TBF
- Improve accuracy and precision on any Remington 700 model rifle
- Single stage trigger
- Frictionless Release Technology (FRT) - true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel and outstanding reliability
- TKR Technology - minimizes overtravel and sets you up for the perfect reset
- CLKR Technology - pull weight is quickly and confidently adjusted from 1.5 - 4.0 lbs in 1 oz. increments
- Fully adjustable from 1.5 lbs. - 4 lbs. pull weight
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Internal Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs. - 4 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
*Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range.
- Remington Model 700
The Remington 700 is one of the most common bolt-action rifles used for long-distance shooting and hunting. These rifles are known to be super reliable and accurate. However, they come with a simple general-purpose trigger that doesn't give the best performance.
Most people who use the Remington 700 for competitive shooting like to upgrade to a lighter, crisper trigger, allowing for better accuracy. The TriggerTech Remington 700 Primary Trigger is an excellent option to consider.
This trigger has a single-stage action and uses a patented Frictionless Release Technology, which allows the trigger to have a very smooth pull and a crisp break. The TriggerTech Remington 700 Primary Trigger has an adjustable trigger pull. It allows for easy and precise adjustments in 1 oz increments between 1.5 and 4 lbs to get the perfect trigger feel.
TriggerTech Remington 700 Primary Trigger is available in both a flat and curved trigger profile and is very easy to install.