MPN: R70-SBB-14-TNC / R70-SBB-14-TNF / R70-SBS-14-TNC / R70-SBS-14-TNF
- Improve accuracy and precision on Remington 700 clone rifle
- No bolt release
- Single stage trigger
- Frictionless Release Technology (FRT) - true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and outstanding reliability
- TKR Technology - minimizes overtravel and sets you up for the perfect reset
- CLKR Technology - pull weight is quickly and confidently adjusted from 1.5 - 4.0 lbs. in 1 oz. increments
- Fully adjustable from 1.5 lbs. - 4 lbs. pull weight
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Internal Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs. - 4 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
*Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range.
- Remington 700 Cloned Actions Only
The Remington 700 action has been popular over the last few decades. Several firearm manufacturers have used this reliable and accurate action to make their best bolt action rifles.
If you have a rifle with a Remington 700 Clone action, you should consider using the TriggerTech Remington 700 Clone Primary Trigger. This high-end trigger is designed to take your rifle’s performance to the next level and improve overall accuracy and reliability.
The TriggerTech Remington 700 Clone Primary Trigger has a single-stage action optimized for accuracy. It incorporates a Frictionless Release Technology, making the trigger pull smooth, with zero creep and a crisp break. This trigger has minimum over-travel and a quick reset for improved reliability and fast follow-up shots.
The trigger weight on the TriggerTech Remington 700 Clone Primary Trigger is adjustable between 1.5 lbs. and 4 lbs. Trigger weight adjustments can be made very quickly in 1 oz increments, allowing you to get the perfect trigger weight.
The TriggerTech Remington 700 Clone Primary Trigger is available with a flat and pro curved trigger profile and comes in a durable aluminum housing.