MPN: R70-TGB-02-TNP / R70-TGB-02-TNF
- Improve accuracy and precision on Remington 700 clone rifle
- No bolt release
- Single stage trigger
- Frictionless Release Technology (FRT) - true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel and outstanding reliability
- TKR Technology - minimizes overtravel and sets you up for the perfect reset
- CLKR Technology - pull weight is quickly and confidently
- Fully adjustable from <8 oz. - 2.75 lbs. pull weight
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Internal Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Green
- Trigger Style: Pro Curved or Flat Trigger
- Type: 2-Stage
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: <4 oz. to 1.25 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: <4 oz. to 1.5 lbs.
- Total Pull Weight: <8 lbs. - 2.75 lbs.
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
*Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range.
- Remington 700 Cloned Actions Only
The Remington 700 is perhaps the most popular bolt action rifle in the country, and its super reliable action has been cloned by loads of rifle manufacturers worldwide. These rifles are perfect for hunting and make for excellent long-range precision shooting rifles.
The triggers on Remington 700s and other clone rifles can vary depending on the manufacturer, but none can be as incredible as the TriggerTech 2-Stage Remington 700 Clone Diamond Trigger. This premium trigger is designed to give you excellent performance and a very light trigger pull.
The trigger pull on the TriggerTech 2-Stage Remington 700 Clone Diamond Trigger is adjustable. You can set it as light as 8 oz and take it up to 2.75 lbs. for a more suitable hunting trigger.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage Remington 700 Clone Diamond Trigger incorporates a patented Frictionless Release Technology, which makes the trigger pull very smoothly with zero creep, and a crisp break. It also has an extremely short over-travel and a short rest for the best performance and consistency. This trigger assembly comes in green aluminum housing and is available in both a curved and straight trigger profile.