MPN: A05701 / A05702 / A05754
- Precision table surface ground then put through a three-point thickness inspection to verify a uniformity of ±.0001”
- Tapered sides and rounded corners to prevent damage to bedding during installation and removal
- Fully machined from a billet of 17-4 pre-hardened stainless steel and heat treated to 44-46 Rockwell C
- Unique FEA optimized pocketed geometry on HP lug increases stiffness-to-weight ratio and reduces flex for a more uniform pressure on bedding material under heavy recoil
- Oversize and High-Performance Accu-Lugs feature 3 pin holes on back to allow for optional single or double pinning to receiver
- Blind drilled for positive pin retention on the same radius pattern as the popular Holland Lugs
- Material: 17-4 PH Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Oxide Blasted Matte Walls, Surface Ground Faces
- Standard: 1.23 oz.
- Oversize: 1.2 oz.
- High-Performance: 1.27 oz.
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 1.312"
- Bore Size:
- Standard: 1.065"
- Oversize: 1.075"
- High-Performance: 1.075"
- Standard: 0.25"
- Oversize: 0.25"
- High-Performance: 0.312"
- Remington 700
- 1x Precision Armament Remington 700 Accu-Lug
- 2x Pins (Oversize and High-Performance Accu-Lug only)
What kind of shooter are you? I mean, are you okay with an out of the box rifle that shoots pretty good? Or, do you live to wring every ounce of accuracy possible out of your Remington 700? Realistically, most factory rifles are more accurate than most shooters. However, if you want to take it to the limit, there are steps to follow.
When Almost Just Won't Do
While there are many elements that influence a Remington 700's accuracy, let's get right to the heart of the matter with the Remington 700 recoil lug. At its core, the sole purpose of a Remington 700 recoil lug is to transfer the force of the recoil from the action of the rifle to the stock. So, why isn't the factory recoil lug good enough? Because they make a butt-load of them and precision machining does not enter the equation. That's when you move up to a Precision Armament Accu-Lug. Because ultimate accuracy depends upon precision machine work.
The Remington 700 is wildly popular among all areas of the shooting world. You will find it used extensively by tactical operators, competition shooters, and hunters. So, just why is using a Precision Armament Accu-Lug that important? Well, it's important when you're seeking supreme accuracy. When you need the perfect recoil lug and barrel shoulder bearing surface match, this is where you go. The Precision Armament Accu-Lug is machined from heat-treated, precision ground stainless steel. You can't expect ultimate accuracy from your rifle if, at its heart, things aren't perfect. You can count on the Precision Armament Remington 700 recoil lug to be the base from which accuracy can develop.