MPN: APBG200004C / APBG200006C / APBG200014C / APBG200016C
- Remington 700 short action footprint
- V-Block bedding surfaces to ensure consistent lockup among different manufacture actions
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW detachable box magazines
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine tolerances)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatible with tangless AR15 pistol grips
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o'clock positions
- 6 integral QD sling sockets on the forend and 5 QD sling sockets on the stock
- Compatible with Aero Precision's optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- Can accommodate up to 1.25" barrel diameters
- 7-position adjustable length of pull
- Variable position adjustable cheek comb
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- Included bag rider
- 15-Inch Forend Model: 4.56 lbs.
- 17-Inch Forend Model: 4.67 lbs.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Center Section and Stock with 6061-T6 Forend
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Overall Length:
- 15-Inch Forend Model: 34"
- 17-Inch Forend Model: 36"
- Remington 700 Short Action - Right Hand
- AICS and AIAIW detachable box magazines
- 1x Aero Precision SOLUS Completion Chassis for Remington 700
- 16x Set Screws
Whether you are using your Remington 700 action rifle for hunting, competition, or target practice, The Aero Precision SOLUS Completion Chassis is an excellent platform that can make your rifle more versatile and customizable.
The Aero Precision SOLUS Completion Chassis provides a stable foundation for your rifle, ensuring consistent accuracy and reliability shot after shot. Additionally, the chassis is compatible with AICS and AIAI detachable box magazines, making it easy to use with a wide range of ammunition.
Like any modern chassis system, the SOLUS Completion Chassis is designed to be ambidextrous. The ambi magazine catch can be configured to accommodate variances in magazine tolerances. The SOLUS Completion Chassis also offers modularity, with M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, allowing you to mount accessories easily.
With any precision shooting rifle, shooter comfort is essential. Therefore, the SOLUS Completion Chassis offers a wide range of adjustability, especially in the stock, which has a 7-position adjustable length of pull and variable adjustable cheek rest position. Combined with the adjustable cant recoil pad, these features allow the SOLUS Completion Chassis system to be customized to any shooter's body and offer a very comfortable shooting experience.