- QPQ finish for the superior durability, corrosion resistance and anti-glare protection
- Interchangeable sight inserts
- Anti-glare horizontal serrations on both front and rear sights
- Low Profile and snag-free design for comfortable carry
- Tapered rear sight offers the best compromise between narrow and wide rear sight notches
- Narrow base for finer alignment, and a more generous top allows the shooter to faster sight alignment
- Index Ramp on the rear sight offers a way to quickly confirm proper sight alignment and can be marked for greater visibility
- Sights: Steel
- Front Sight Inserts: Polycarbonate
- Finish: QPQ
- Front: 0.04 oz.
- Rear: 0.18 oz.
- Front Sight: 0.214"
- Rear Sight: 0.25"
- Front Sight: 0.154"
- Rear Sight: 0.745"
- 1x Front Sight
- 1x Front sight Screw (M2.4x0.45mm)
- 4x Front Sight Colored Inserts (Translucent Yellow, Translucent Red, White, and Black)
- 1x Rear Sight
- 1x Rear Sight Set Screw (M3x0.5mm)
- Glock Models: 17 /17L /19 /22 /23 /24 /25 /26 /27 /28 /31/ 32 /33 /34 /35 /37 /38 /39S
Most people will agree that the Glock has made a name for itself among the shooting world. It's poly framed, striker fired design has caused most every manufacturer to field their version of a Glock copy. However, with its stock sights, that reliable old Glock can be pretty hard to fire accurately. A set of Strike Industries Glock Sights will open your eyes.
Stop Looking at Your Front Sight, Focus!
Your level of accuracy depends on you focusing on your front sight, not simply looking at it. That may sound silly, however, it's 100 percent true. You see, when your rear and front sight are both black, and you're most likely shooting at a target which has a black bullseye, your eye gets lost. Without anything to focus on your eye and brain wander, and you spread shots all over. Strike Industries Glock Modular Blade Sights have features that help you focus on your front sight and instantly increase your accuracy.
Strike Industries Glock Modular Blade Sights Paints A Better Picture
Strike Industries Glock Sights have four different colored inserts to choose from for the front blade. Everyone can't identify every color the same way, yes, some of us are color blind. With four choices you will find one insert that you will be able to see and focus on. The rear section of the Strike Industries Glock Modular Blade Sights is center indexed with a light reflective vertical bar. Its rear side has horizontal serrations to keep any glare from sunlight out of your eyes. The first time you look through a set of Strike Industries Glock Modular Blade Sights your sight picture, focus, and alignment is going to be fast, easy, and spot on.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.