- Corrosion resistance
- Made from SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel for robust durability
- Lines and angles designed to use natural light reflections and shadow play for proper sight alignment and eye focus
- Anti-glare, anti-reflective steps placed on both front and rear sights
- U-notch rear sight, negative angle designed rear sights providing the user total focus on sights
- Front sight can be painted to users color preference or use glow-in-the-dark paint
- Material: SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black
- Front: 0.06 oz.
- Rear: 0.18 oz.
- Height (From Top of Slide):
- Front: 0.122"
- Rear: 0.258"
- Front: 0.212"
- Rear: 0.285"
- Front: 0.235"
- Rear: 0.82"
- Front: 0.425"
- Rear: 0.406"
*** DISCLAIMER: Not all slide rear sight dovetails are made equal, especially the many aftermarket options out there. Strike Iron Sights are semi-drop-in and may need to have some light filing to provide the most universal and proper fitment. Please watch the installation video in the MANUAL/VIDEO section of this product page.
- 1x Strike Industries Standard Height Front Sight
- 1x Strike Industries Standard Height Rear Sight
- 1x Front Sight Set Screw (GLOCK™ Standard Frames)
- 1x Rear Sight Set Screw (GLOCK™ Standard Frames)
- 1x Hex Key
- Glock Models: 17 /17L /19 /22 /23 /24 /25 /26 /27 /28 /31 /32 /33 /34 /35 /37 /38 /39
Having the right sight is crucial to shooting accurately. Glocks are usually equipped with plastic sights from factory production, however, plastic is not a durable material. A sight becoming damaged could cost you in a life or death situation, which is why so many shooters choose to upgrade their Glock with iron sights. While some shooters opt for expensive sights, know that you do not have to pay top dollar for a good quality sight upgrade. Strike iron sights are an affordable option.
How Strike Iron Sights Enhance Your Shooting Experience
These Glock iron sights were designed to use natural light and shadows to help shooters aim accurately, preventing you from being dependent on a laser with a battery that could die or malfunction when you need it the most.
Careful design reduces reflection and glare to prevent negative impact to your vision while aiming. The front sight is designed to allow you to see natural light on either side, which may help improve accuracy. The rear sight features a design that uses natural light to create a line to guide you while aiming, and features a dark back to help you focus completely on the aligning your sights when aiming.
When searching for quality Glock iron sights the materials used matter. These sights are made from hardened stainless steel, giving you a durable sight at an affordable price.
Customizing Your Strike Iron Sights
Should you find that colored sights help improve your accuracy, or should you want to personalize your Glock, these sights allow you do that. The front sight may be painted.