MPN: 112-031 / 112-032
- Drop-in replacement of factory P320 trigger bar and curved trigger
- Reduces trigger travel approx. 30%
- Reduces reset approx. 20%
- Reduces trigger pull weight by approx. 30%
- In X-Series models:
- Curved models do not reduce pull weight but does reduce overall travel 30%
- Flat models, due to leverage, pull weight will increase approx. 6%, while overall travel reduces 30%
- Maintains factory drop safety values
- Material: Steel
- Works with UPGRADES Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY (including the X-Series)
- Not for use in P320 Sub-Compact Grip Module
- Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320
- Not for use in P320 Thumb Safety models
- Does not function in Sig P250
- 1x Advanced Trigger for Sig P320
- 1x Forward Set Trigger Bar
- 1x Over-Travel Stop
- 1x Over-Travel Stop Spring
If you’re looking to replace the trigger bar and shoe assembly of your Sig P320 there’s a quality drop-in replacement for your factory upgraded pistol. The Sig P320 Apex trigger kit makes short work of this important upgrade.
Apex Trigger for P320 Offers Quality Results
Apex Trigger Sig P320 is designed as a one to one replacement for the factory trigger and bar in FACTORY UPGRADED P320. You won’t need any special tools to replace your factory components with the Sig P320 trigger kit. The Sig P320 Apex trigger is available with either a flat or curved trigger shoe to suit the shooter’s taste. Whether you choose the curved version or the Apex Flat Advanced trigger for Sig P320 you can expect to instantly improve the performance of your Sig with the installation of this kit. The Apex Flat Advanced trigger for Sig P320 is designed to reduce overall travel as well as the length of reset in your Sig P320. In most models, trigger pull weight will see a 30% reduction. X-Series owners will not see reduced trigger pull but will enjoy the benefits of reduced reset and overall travel.
What’s Sig P320 Apex Trigger Mean to the Shooter?
Reduced travel and length of reset allows the shooter to recover from each shot faster and more effectively. These improvements combined with quality trigger break and enhanced feel will bring the shooter better accuracy from first shot through repeated follow-ups. While the Sig P320 Apex trigger upgrade kit improves feel and responsiveness, it doesn’t sacrifice safety. The drop safety function of the Sig P320 remains as effective as it was from the factory.