- Picatinny rail to mount a weapon light or other accessory
- 360° free swivel QD socket for an easy sling attachment point
- Quick and easy installation with rail or QD socket on either side
- Compatible with most common 12-Gauge barrels and feed tubes
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Available in anodized SI BLACKLINE, FDELINE or TITAN EDITION colors
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.73 oz.
- Length: 1.65"
- Width: 1.59"
- Height: 1.87"
- 12-Gauge models only
- Benelli M2/M4
- Remington 870
- Possibly other 12-Gauge shotguns not officially tested by SI
*Not compatible with some special version models even mentioned above
*Not compatible with Mossberg 500, 930
- 1x Strike Shotgun Barrel Clamp QD side
- 1x Strike Shotgun Barrel Clamp Picatinny side
- 2x Set screw (M5x14mm)
- 1x Hex tool [4mm]
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243®
Shotguns are excellent home defense weapons and are widely used for competition shooting. However, most traditional shotguns don't have an extended handguard or any way to mount accessories on them.
This problem can be solved by using the Strike Industries 12-Gauge Shotgun Barrel Clamp. These products can be clamped on your shotgun barrel and magazine tube. It has a small section of Picatinny rail, which can mount lights or lasers closer to the muzzle. Moreover, it has a QD sling swivel socket as well.
This lightweight and durable barrel clamp is made from 6061-T6 aluminum. By allowing you to mount your light near the muzzle of your shotgun, it can improve your visibility in the dark, as the light is not obstructed by the barrel.
Installing the Strike Industries 12-Gauge Shotgun Barrel Clamp is super easy and available in multiple finishes.