- Spiral fluting design for self-cleaning to enhance reliability
- High visibility colors to help provide a quick and easy visual when checking magazine tube is empty
- Anodized aluminum surface assists in a smooth sliding follower inside tube
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Drop-in installation
- Available in anodized SI FDELINE, REDLINE or TITAN EDITION colors
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Outer Diameter: 0.9"
- Height: 0.72"
- 12-Gauge models only
- Benelli M1, M2, M3, M4
- Benelli Super Black Eagle, Super Black Eagle II, Super Black Eagle 3
- Benelli Ethos, Legacy, Montefeltro, Super Sport
- Mossberg 500, 590, 930, Maverick 88, Shockwave
- Remington 870, 1100, 11-87
- Stoeger M3000
- Not compatible with some special version models even mentioned above
**Fits in most factory 12-gauge shotgun magazine tubes and extension tubes WITHOUT spring/follower retention dimples. You will need to remove the dimples or exchange the magazine tube to install this product
Shotguns are great for various applications, from hunting and sport shooting to home defense. If you have a common tube magazine shotgun, you can significantly improve its performance and reliability with the Strike Industries 12 Gauge Shotgun Magazine Follower.
This incredible 12 Gauge Shotgun Magazine Follower has a unique spiral fluting design, which allows it to self-clean the magazine tube as the shotgun is cycled.
The Strike Industries 12 Gauge Shotgun Magazine Follower is super lightweight and durable. It is made from anodized aluminum and has a smooth surface. This decreases friction in the magazine tube and improves the overall performance of your shotgun.
The Strike Industries 12 Gauge Shotgun Magazine Follower is very easy to install. It comes in three vibrant colors, allowing you to identify if your shotgun is loaded or empty quickly.
**Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary