- Quick-detach (QD) mount for easy removal / install.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Multiple leg positions: Stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Made in USA.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Heat Treated Stainless Steel Components
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Height Range: ~ 4.75" – 9.0"
- Leg Positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Any firearm with Picatinny handguard
A bipod on your rifle will help you hold it steady and shoot tight groups at distances you never thought possible. Accu-Shot produces the BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipod to bring you these advantages.
This Atlas Bipod can mount to your Picatinny rail in seconds. The mount also features a quick-detach lever for easy removal when the bipod is not in use. The T6061 aluminum legs are tipped with sturdy rubber feet to eliminate slipping and shifting of your weapon. The legs can be stowed either forward or to the rear. Durable stainless steel springs keep the legs in place while allowing you to change their position quickly and easily. You can even adjust the spring tension to your preferred level with the integral knob.
This bipod will pay off with improved accuracy and increased comfort when shooting at long distances!