MPN: BT12-QK / BT13-QK
- Mounts onto any 1913 Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
- Can be folded up and extended
- Quick vertical height adjustment with a push of a button
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Standard Height: 3.75 - 4.65 inches
- Mid Height: 4.75 - 5.65 inches
- Folded Length:
- Standard Height: ~3.85 inches
- Mid Height: ~4.8 inches
- Standard Height: 7.4 oz.
- Mid Height: 8.3 oz.
- Any firearm with bottom Picatinny rail
The Accu-Shot Precision Rail Monopod is a rail-mounted accessory that will give you long-range shooting capabilities in a variety of situations. Unlike a bipod, this device only has one leg, so it can be used to rest the rifle on narrow surfaces where a bipod would not work.
The broad shaft grips onto any surface and provide stability for the weapon as you take aim. Accu-Shot's Quick Knob allows you to make minute adjustments to the height of the monopod, so you can get into the perfect position before taking your shot. This device can mount to any Picatinny rail on the bottom of your weapon. When it is not needed, it can be folded down to keep it from interfering with your sling or grip style. Better yet, it can also be used as a vertical foregrip for better weapon control.