- Extra stability for large caliber rifles
- Wide stance and ratcheted leg extension provides the adjustability needed for precision aim and repeatability.
- Bipod legs can quickly adjust to 5 different positions
- Quick detach rail mount attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail
- Wide stance and ratcheted leg extension
- Leg position can be deployed in a 90-degree, 45-degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180-degree arc.
- Compatible with Accu-Tac Spike Bipod Feet for better traction on dirt (Not included)
- Made in the USA.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Weight: 28.01 oz.
- Min. Height (45-degree): 7.0"
- Min. Height (90-degree): 8.75"
- Max. Height (90-degree): 12.0"
- Min. Stance (45-degree): 10.0"
- Max. Stance (45-degree): 17.0"
- Closed Position Width: 3.25"
- Closed Position Length: 10.0"
- All Picatinny Rails
When you pour your blood, sweat and tears (never mind your money) into rifle build you aren’t going to be happy propping it up on sticks or balancing on a pile of rocks. What you need is a quality tactical bipod that will give you a solid foundation for accurate shooting in any environment. There’s no need to wade through a hundred different offerings, just turn to the Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod for Large Caliber Rifles and you’ll have it all.
The Accu-Tac tactical bipods feature ratcheting legs that telescope incrementally, allowing the LR-10 to adjust from 7 inches to 12 inches in height. To retract, simply release the latching mechanism and the spring loaded legs will pull back to their fully retracted length of 10 inches. Those legs are adjustable to deploy in five positions from 45 degrees forward or backward from a 90 degree plane. With 5 locking positions in an arch of 180 degrees you’ll be able to adjust the Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod to support your large rifle in almost any terrain.
The Accu-Tac LR-10 tactical bipod is constructed from parts precision machined out of aircraft grade billet aluminum. This aluminum provides strength and stability without needless weight. The LR-10 features a blasted anodized finish that can stand up to the harshest treatment in the field and keep looking good tour after tour. Choose your bipod with standard Picatinny mounting hardware or a quick disconnect setup. Either way, you’re getting a bipod that won’t let you down.
Accu-Tac firearm accessories are proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA.