MPN: LRB-0100 / LRBQD-0100
- Extra stability for large caliber rifles
- Bipod legs can quickly adjust to 5 different positions
- Attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail
- Wide stance and ratcheted leg extension
- Adjustable bipod height - 7 positions
- Compatible with Accu-Tac Spike Bipod Feet for better traction on dirt (Not included)
- Made in the USA.
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Flat Black Hard Anodize
- Standard Mount: 25.65 oz.
- Quick Detach Mount: 26.55 oz.
- Min. Height (45-degree - Retracted): 7"
- Max. Height (90-degree - Extended): 11.5"
- Opened Position Width:
- Retracted: 11.5"
- Extended: 16.35"
- Closed Position Width: 3.25"
- Bipod Leg Length: 10" - 13"
When you pour your blood, sweat and tears (never mind your money) into rifle build you aren’t going to be happy propping it up on sticks or balancing on a pile of rocks. What you need is a quality tactical bipod that will give you a solid foundation for accurate shooting in any environment. There’s no need to wade through a hundred different offerings, just turn to the Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod for Large Caliber Rifles and you’ll have it all.
The Accu-Tac tactical bipods feature ratcheting legs that telescope incrementally, allowing the LR-10 to adjust from 7 inches to 11.5 inches in height. To retract, simply release the latching mechanism and the spring loaded legs will pull back to their fully retracted length of 10 inches. Those legs are adjustable to deploy in five positions from 45 degrees forward or backward from a 90 degree plane. With 5 locking positions in an arch of 180 degrees you’ll be able to adjust the Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod to support your large rifle in almost any terrain.
The Accu-Tac LR-10 tactical bipod is constructed from parts precision machined out of aircraft grade billet aluminum. This aluminum provides strength and stability without needless weight. The LR-10 features a blasted anodized finish that can stand up to the harshest treatment in the field and keep looking good tour after tour. Choose your bipod with standard Picatinny mounting hardware or a quick disconnect setup. Either way, you’re getting a bipod that won’t let you down.
Accu-Tac firearm accessories are proudly designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
The Accu-Tac LR-10 Bipod comes in: Standard Picatinny Rail Mount or Quick Detach (QD) Picatinny Rail Mount.