MPN: OWL-BLK / OWL-FDE / OWL-ODG
- One-piece integrated switching - No cables to snag. No remote switches to mount
- Dual switching - Momentary and Constant-on capability. Both features in the same pressure switch
- Field serviceable lens and Tool-free design. You can mount the OWL with the mounting wrench built into the tail-cap
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam in the industry and at least 50,000 Candela
- Comes with two 18650 batteries
- Samsung 18650 30Q battery (pink) - 85 to 90 mins run-time
- Sanyo 18650GA (red) - 110 to 120 mins run-time
- Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap - There are no threaded components on the OWL. A few degrees of rotation disconnects the head or tail
- A multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation
- Fully Ambidextrous - Regardless of your dominant hand, OWL's Full-Length-Switch is designed to work well for weak/transition side shooting
- Reversible - Right-handed or left-handed, OWL has you covered. The head and tail cap simply reverse, and you can mount it on the other side of the weapon
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours
- Shockproof. Dustproof
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at Cloud Defensive production facility
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 9.9 oz. (11 oz. with battery)
- Height: 1.26"
- Width: 2.76"
- Length: 5.255"
- Light Color: White
- Light Output: 1250 lumens
- Light Source: LED
- Run-Time: 85 to 120 Mins
- Battery Type: 18650
- Any firearm with Picatinny rail (7 slots required)
- 1x Cloud Defensive OWL Optimized Weapon Light
- 1x Samsung 18650 30Q Battery
- 1x Sanyo 18650 GA Battery
- 1x Nitecore Ui2 Charging Station
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x Vehicle Power Adapter
The Cloud Defensive OWL light is an excellent choice if you want a reliable, durable and simple-to-use light that eliminates hassles. With at least 50,000 Candela and 1,250 lumens, it is one of the brighter beams on the market. This light comes in color options of FDE, OD green and black. The OWL light is compatible with any seven-slot Picatinny rail.
Improve Transition Shooting Abilities
The OWL light is fully ambidextrous to compensate for side shooting challenges. To change, simply reverse the head and tail cap. You can also mount it on the opposite side. With its full-length pressure switch, the light allows for easy continual or momentary operation.
Install and Change Without Frustration
No tools are required to mount or change the Cloud Defensive OWL light. It has a field-serviceable lens. There are no threaded components, and you simply use the wrench feature that is included in the tail cap's design for installation. Additionally, it has a low-profile design to reduce snags.
Rest Assured of Durability and Reliability
You need a light that you can rely on, and the Cloud Defensive OWL light is exactly that. Rated at IPX8 to a depth of 200' for up to 24 hours, it is fully submersible and waterproof. It also has a good battery life, is dustproof, and is shockproof. All parts are assembled and manufactured in house.