- Multi-purpose mounting options for picatinny rails
- Red dot / reflex sight protector - provides ultimate protection for a wide range of reflex optics
- Exoskeleton enshrouds the optic, protecting it from drops, bumps, and shock
- Modern, skeletonized, low-profile, lightweight design
- Exoskeleton: Steel
- Universal Mount: Aluminum
- Exoskeleton: QPQ
- Universal Mount: Hard Anodized
- Weight: 2.58 oz.
- Exoskeleton: 2.1"
- Universal Mount: 2.05"
- Docter: Burris Fastfire, Docter, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, etc.
- Optima/JP: Leupold Delta Point, Redfield Accelerator, Trijicon TRD, etc.
- Trijicon: Trijicon RMR
**Not compatible with Vortex Razor pattern (Vortex Razor, C-MORE STS, STS2, RTS) and Delta Point PRO
**Corner posts not to be used with dual illumination Trijicon RMR.
- 1x Strike Industries Reflex Exoskeleton
- 1x Strike Industries Reflex Exoskeleton Mount (Picatinny rail compatible)
- 1x Mounting Hardware Kit
- 1x Hex Wrench
Reflex sights have become the go to optic for many operators. They’re superior to both iron sights and tube optics in many battle situations because their simple operation makes them almost foolproof, even in high-pressure situations. You need a secure, sight protector mount for these optics that doesn’t make a nuisance of itself. It doesn’t matter if you need a Trijicon RMR mount or a Burris Fast Fire mount, Wing Tactical has a great option for mounting your reflex optics. The Strike Industries Reflex Exoskeleton is Strike’s answer when you need Leupold Deltapoint mounts or a sound mount for any other reflex optics.
Security and Flexibility
The Strike Industries Reflex Exoskeleton is an exceptionally rugged red dot sight protector to the Trijicon RMR mount, and the Burris Fastfire mount you need for your field weapon. The Strike Industries REX features a patented Universal Mounting Pattern that accepts many of today’s popular reflex optics. It features a precision cut steel mount shield and mounting posts to hold optics components securely in place even under the challenges of battle conditions. The REX mount is compatible with Docter patterns like the Burris Fastfire Mount, Optima/JP patterns such as the Leupold Deltapoint Mounts, and the Trijicon Mounting pattern.
Compact Size, Low-profile, and Lightweight
The Strike Industries REX Exoskeleton is just 2.10-inch overall length and weighs in at 2.58 oz. It’s under an inch and a quarter high, so it won’t catch on things and you can work from a protected position without getting caught on things when you pull back under cover. The included low-profile Picatinny mount can be used with the exoskeleton or as a stand-alone mount if you really need to cut weight from your weapon.
Warning: Please review the dimensions of your optic with the diagram below to confirm if it will fit before purchasing.