- Designed as a back-up sighting solution for use in conjunction with magnification lenses during CQB scenarios
- 45-degree offset
- Sleek design with minimal protruding parts
- No tools needed for a quick and easy elevation and wind adjustment
- Rear sight can be adjusted for windage and front sight can be adjusted for elevation
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 2.08 oz.
- Folded: 2.24"
- Opened: 2.68"
- Folded: 1.02"
- Opened: 1.73"
- Folded: 2.00"
- Opened: 0.91"
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Designed to work on same plane handguard only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x FAB Defense FRBS 45-Degree Offset Flip-Up Front Sights
- 1x FAB Defense FRBS 45-Degree Offset Flip-Up Rear Sights
The FAB Defense AR-15 offset sights are designed for use as backup sights for any firearm platform equipped with a Picatinny top rail. The sights are designed to work on same plane as the handguard and are fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
The AR-15 45-degree sights are designed as a backup sighting solution when used with magnification lenses during close-quarters combat scenarios. The sights are quickly and easily adjustable for both windage and elevation without tools and are available in configurations for both right- and left-handed shooters.
The AR-15 offset sights are constructed from metal with a durable fiberglass-reinforced polymer that provides both strength and lightweight. The sleek 45-degree offset design has minimal protruding parts, and the sights can be folded down when not in use. The height of the sights is just 1.73 inches when open and 1.02 inches when folded. The pair of sights weighs in at a scant 4.92 ounces, so the added weight won’t even be noticed.
Simple and Quick Installation
The AR-15 45-degree sights come ready to install on any firearm with a Picatinny top rail and require no special tools or knowledge. Note that the sights are designed to work only on the same plane as the handguard and will not work with railed-gas blocks that are either higher or lower than the receiver.