- Strike Industries Patented LINK mounting system compatible with M-LOK and KeyMod rails
- Low-profile, snag-free design to fit a variety of different clip-style attachments
- 25 degree angled loop for easier ergonomic placement and accessibility
- More user friendly than traditional QD sling swivel
- Material: SUS630 Hardened Stainless Steel
- Finish: Quench Polish Quench (QPQ)
- Length: 1.398"
- Width: 0.835"
- Height: 0.656"
- Weight: 0.88 oz.
- M-LOK and KeyMod Rails
- 1x Strike Industries LINK Angled Sling Loop
- 1x Allen Key
If you're ready to streamline your AR while making it easy to transport and carry, adding the Strike Industries LINK Angled Sling Loop is the next step in the evolution.
How the Strike Industries LINK Angled Sling Loop Improves Your Versatility
The low-profile design reduces snagging while giving you an efficient and safe attachment point for your carrying strap. It is a quick detach swing swivel attachment that is one of the most practical and easy upgrades you can perform for AR-15 rifles and other firearms. It's unobtrusive without sacrificing durability due to the 30-degree angle, and it comes with a hardened stainless steel body and build.
There is anti-rotation built-in to ensure it stays in place, and it's compatible with both KeyMod and M-LOK systems. This gives you greater versatility with handguards and rails from various brands. It features the LINK mounting system to ensure it locks securely into your handguard. There are many different colors, and it's an easy choice to enhance your rifle's ergonomics.
Strike Industries LINK Angled Sling Loop Is Ready to Rock
You get everything you need in the mounting kit when you order this product, and it'll help give you an edge and avoid binding when you attach and use it.