- User adjustable length when optional Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extension is purchased
- 86° grip angle
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage
- Cables can be routed: alongside, 90-degrees or U-shape
- Textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.85 oz.
- Height: 1.24"
- Width: 1.19"
- Length: 1.57"
- All M-LOK systems
- Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extensions
WARNING: Strike Stacked Angled Grip end plate needs to be expanded to remove from Strike Stacked Angled Grip body but be careful not to expand too far in which it can snap and break.
- 1x Strike Industries Stacked Angled Grip Base
- 1x Strike Industries Stacked Angled Grip End Plate
- 2x Screws
- 2x M-LOK Nuts
- 1x Torx Key [T20]
- 1x Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242
The Stacked Angled Grip by Strike Industries is one of the best options available in the market. This innovative foregrip is designed to give you more control over your rifle and improve your accuracy and maneuverability.
This foregrip is angled at 86 degrees and has a lightweight yet durable design. It is made from an impact-resistant custom blended Polymer made by Strike Industries. The Stacked Angled Grip also features an innovative cable management system, which allows shooters to route their laser and flashlight cables through the Strike Industries Stacked angled foregrip for better organization. Wires can be rounded alongside the grip, at 90-degree angles, and in U-shapes using the grooves on the attachment surface of the Strike Stacked Angled Grip.
Designed with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control, this foregrip features textured palm and finger areas. The textured front and back allow this angled foregrip to also be used as a barricade stop as well. Another excellent feature of this foregrip is that its length can be increased by adding optional extensions that are sold separately.